I have been felled.
A recent running injury has slowed me down on a couple of fronts in my life. It’s sucks, but I’ve been injured before and I’m sure I will be again at some point. Whether it’s sports related or drinking related is always debatable.
As I was sitting in my doctor’s waiting room earlier in the week, I sent out a tweet that said “At the Doctor’s office. Sadly they have nothing on draft.” A few very kind souls retweeted that and wrote me back with a nice “lol”. So it kinda got my brain going in a different direction for this weeks blog. I had a whole thing about coffee flavored stouts that I’m going to save for another day. In the meantime, I proudly present…
Top 10 reason your Doctor’s office doesn’t have beer.
10. He’s afraid of a mix-up involving your urine sample.
9. The nearest taco stand isn’t in walking distance.
8. He would prefer you not to try a beer intravenously.
7. He’s seen your game and already knows you have no chance with that cute nurse.
6. The pharmaceutical reps are already annoying enough without being drunk.
5. He would prefer you mix your medications with alcohol off of his property.
4. You already can’t read his hand-writing.
3. He would prefer you wait to drop your pants until he asks
2. What does he look like? An airline pilot?
1. Why serve beer when he knows your insurance isn’t going to cover it.